Gewista is Austria's leading company in the field of outdoor advertising and is a consistent and vehement force behind the sustainable further development of Out of Home advertising. We set trends and optimise advertising options in the Out of Home sector. This is one of the main reasons why outdoor advertising has continued to gain ever greater importance within the industry and is considered an essential medium even in times of budget cuts.
Gewista is completely service-oriented. Our motto is: "One source for all your needs". We cover the areas of consulting, planning, analysis and geomarketing; we also offer design and production services and can therefore guarantee professional, comprehensive coordination for national inter-media campaigns.
- The majority share in Gewista is held by JCDecaux, the world's largest Out of Home/Street Furniture enterprise; the company champions the responsible and expedient use of the public space in conjunction with excellent advertising options. We see ourselves as more than messengers – we convey and enhance messages through innovative implementation and special forms of advertising.
- We take a fresh and intense approach to innovations in the public space. Advertising is the lifeblood of the economy and has a positive impact on the development of the urban cityscape. Gewista stands for freedom of speech in conjunction with a keen awareness of responsibility and the drive to enhance the versatility of communication.
- Sustainability – with regard to both the further development of advertising carriers and the use of materials – is one of our main concerns.
- Our understanding of a fair corporate culture includes continuous employee development, the advancement and equality of female employees and a high degree of social commitment.
- It is our goal to continuously increase the quality of our services and advertising carriers through long-term strategies and not on the basis of fast profit maximisation. We have successfully completed the paradigm shift from a pure billboard-based enterprise to a media group for the public space, and our intention is to pursue this route consistently into the future.